Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32446E-EVA DCMI

LSang.11
Associate II

Good morning.

I am using the STM32446E-EVA board.

I want to read data about video from CAMERA through serial

I am not sure where it is because it is the DMA part.

In order to read CAMERA data, which function part can we know by reading the value in part???

It seems to be of great help.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @LSang.1​ ,

You can refer to the examples within STM32CubeF4 MCU package:

STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.26.1\Projects\STM32446E_EVAL\Applications\Camera\Camera_To_USBDisk\

This application may help you on your porject as provides a description of how to use the DCMI to interface with camera module and display in continuous mode the picture on LCD.

If you are a SPL user, you can download the STSW-STM32065 library and refer to the DCMI Camera Example : 

STM32F4xx_DSP_StdPeriph_Lib_V1.8.0\Project\STM32F4xx_StdPeriph_Examples\DCMI\DCMI_CameraExample

I recommend you this application note which contains a DCMI application examples: AN5020: "Digital camera interface (DCMI) for STM32 MCUs".

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @LSang.1​ ,

You can refer to the examples within STM32CubeF4 MCU package:

STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.26.1\Projects\STM32446E_EVAL\Applications\Camera\Camera_To_USBDisk\

This application may help you on your porject as provides a description of how to use the DCMI to interface with camera module and display in continuous mode the picture on LCD.

If you are a SPL user, you can download the STSW-STM32065 library and refer to the DCMI Camera Example : 

STM32F4xx_DSP_StdPeriph_Lib_V1.8.0\Project\STM32F4xx_StdPeriph_Examples\DCMI\DCMI_CameraExample

I recommend you this application note which contains a DCMI application examples: AN5020: "Digital camera interface (DCMI) for STM32 MCUs".

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen