STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Image format L8 performance

Hi thereToday I wanted to try the L8 image format. After generating the assets I flashed the STM32H750-DK.I have a startupscreen with a fade transistion. Now with the L8 image format the screen is stuttering a lot. I also have a scroll list, which is...

jimmii by Senior II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hardware for TouchGFX

I'm looking for some "production ready" boards with STM32 (F7 is ok) and LCD plus some GPIO connectors etc for tGFX application.I've found board from microE - but 300$ is quite over budget.Where can I find something similar?

PMich.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Touchgfx crash / garbage on screen

I am trying to setup touchgfx on a STM32H743II based custom board. When I run the code, it seems thatonly part of the screen is getting updated with some (wrong) fb dataremaining screen is noiseirrespective of my touchgfx screen color, I always see t...

0693W00000APLJJQA5.jpg

Resolved! TGX: Very large external flash file

Hello,I am using Touchgfx v4.16.1 with an STM32F469 Discovery Board. I used Touchgfx Designer to generate two different applications for the Discovery Board. In both cases when I build the applications using the makefile, the external Flash file th...

CPaye.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L4R9ZITx, MIPI-DSI, Display

Hi I have doubt in MIPI_DSII Have only one lane but my Display has 4 lanes I don't know how to connect them bothPlease help me to interface the display with MCUor Else, please suggest to me some OLED display to interface with this MCU(MIPI-DSI)

0693W00000APOhxQAH.png 0693W00000APOjeQAH.png
Sprak.11 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos