STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Scroll Menu container with hardware keys

Hi there, i'm really new to touchgfx and stm32 ecosystem and working on a project with multiple screens, were all has to be controlled with hardware buttons, the polling function for the buttons it's already implemented in a separate task and working...

GB.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STemWin or TouchGFX for STM32 graphics?

I'm first working with GUIs and have some experience on bare-metal firmware programming for STM32 on SW4STM32. I'm studying both ways for GUI (TouchGFX and STemWin), but I can't understand all the pros and cons. Should I use TouchGFX for new projects...

JSilv.3 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Japanese text problem.

I have tried with Noto Sans, ipaexg, NotoSerifCJKjp-Medium. But still I am getting fallback character. I am using STM32H750VB. Can you please help how to fix this issue.

0693W00000Ba4xJQAR.jpg 0693W00000Ba4y1QAB.png 0693W00000Ba4xcQAB.png
RG.3 by Associate III
  • 20 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32F746IGT, &Inch Display & TouchGFX Problem.

Hai everyone ....,I am new to touchGFX, I have a STM32F746IGT based waveshare development board and 7 Inch display (800X480 Pixels) SDRAM with 16bit data bus from Micron,QSPI flash.I firstly try to configure LTDC to display a image on LCD from flash...

0693W00000BatrfQAB.jpg
GMano.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optimizing Framebuffer Fetching, Touchgfx

I am following AN4861, and reading 4.5.2.I have a 800x480 display, so I need the closest 64 byte multiple. 8321) In CubeMX, DMA2D-Basic Parameters- DMA2D Output Offset. (832-800) = 322) In CubeMX, Additional Software-TouchGFX Width(LTDC) = 832...

MEder by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos