STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Problem with lvgl, LTDC, DMA2D, SDRAM

I have custom board with 800x480 TFT display, external SDRAM and STM32H745II MCU.I have two problems that can be related, but I'm not sureWhen I'm trying to change one byte in the SDRAM from the debugger Memory window, 8 bytes around it change, mostl...

0693W00000FDvJfQAL.jpg 0693W00000FDvGqQAL.png
AP by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to add TouchGFX 4.18 to STM32CudeIDE and MX?

Hi. I've followed the installation guidance found at https://support.touchgfx.com/docs/introduction/installation and can't get TouchGFX 4.18 to show up in neither STM32CudeIDE and STM32CudeMX (refreshed several times). Will this show up when an updat...

0693W00000FDV2TQAX.jpg
Mecanix by Senior
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HAL bug in glass LCD clock init (STM32L0)

in software package STM32L0 1.12.1in file stm32l0xx_hal_rcc_ex.cin functionHAL_StatusTypeDef HAL_RCCEx_PeriphCLKConfig(RCC_PeriphCLKInitTypeDef *PeriphClkInit)The RTC and LCD have their own settings, though they share the same clock.These settings a...

SZano by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! List of LCD drivers supported by TouchGFX ?

Hello,I want to know about the display drivers which touchgfx supported directly, so that I can decide which LCD suitable with TouchGFX like TouchGFX supports ILI9325 and OTM8009a.But I want to know complete lcd driver list.Thanks in advance.

R. by Associate II
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use the LCD in the f429i discovery board with CubeIDE? In the old cubemx examples there are rich libraries to draw, write, etc on LCD, but they're not updated to the CubeIDE Hal drivers.

You can import demo projects from the Cube package downloaded by the IDE, but you cannot integrate the libraries in a CubeIDE project, because they use different drivers. All you're left with in the new IDE is low-level functions. Is there a software...

MAles.1 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change Drawable text

Have ListLayout to which MenuItemToggle items have been "add".I believe ListLayout can be traversed via getFirstChild and getNextSibling.How to update menu item text?I presume the Drawable object returned by getFirstChild or getNextSibling can be use...

Weird Multiple Keyboard Issue

I am unable to add two Keyboards at the same time to the screen. One is alphanumeric and other is numeric only. The Keyboards work separately if the included header file is commented.#ifndef SCREEN_DIALOGVIEW_HPP #define SCREEN_DIALOGVIEW_HPP   #incl...

BKazi.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos