cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to better interact with non-UI parts

SLuo.2
Associate III

I'm using an RTOS and have Touchgfx as a separate thread, but am having trouble with how to interact with the non-UI parts. Is there a good example for reference, preferably the source code, thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Osman SOYKURT
ST Employee

Hello SLuo.2,

Yes we have source references which are provided when you download STM32CubeMX, accessible here : C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\STM32Cube\Repository

For example if you need Examples based on the STM32H735G-DK board about OSPI, it's accessible here :

C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.10.0\Projects\STM32H735G-DK\Examples\OSPI

If you need a specific example, let us know which one it is, and which TouchGFX board setup do you use.

/Osman

Osman SOYKURT
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX

For example some time-consuming operations need to be performed after a button press, which obviously cannot be done in the touchgfx thread, is there a good example of this to teach me how to do it.

0693W00000NrugpQAB.pngThis asked the touchgfx documentation center to see, this is exactly what I need, but unfortunately I don't know where to get it

Hello SLuo.2,

Indeed this presentation is not available yet, but you might can use a presentation on our Youtube channel which explain how to interact with a hardware button. Here's the videos : Part 1 & Part 2 & Other example

/Osman

Osman SOYKURT
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX