STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

STM32H747 Continuous DCMI buffering

I have started with the DCMI example, but I am trying to modify it to improve performance. The DCMI example calls BSP_CAMERA_Suspend/BSP_CAMERA_Resume for every frame. From my testing, this seems to reduce the framerate by half. I would like to co...

LCorb.2 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bsp examples are not working .

I have stm32f7508-DK ,i am trying to execute the project examples located in ,<STM32CubeF7-master\Projects\STM32F7508-DISCO\Examples\BSP><STM32CubeF7-master\Projects\STM32F7508-DISCO\Examples\LTDC>but i cant able to see any action on lcd display,whil...

Ss.61 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hello friends, I am trying to better understand how data located at frame buffer address translates to what I am seeing on the LCD.

For example I have the following frame buffer data with mostly 0's and only the first value populated with a blue color.static const uint32_t image_data[480] = { 0x000000ff, 0x00000000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000, 0x0000...

0693W00000Ka8tkQAB.jpg 0693W00000Ka96jQAB.jpg
RMora.4 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Touchgfx+FDCAN on stm32h7 discovery board.

I've been trying to update touchgfx display from values obtained from canbus. I dont know what the problem is but when touchgfx and canbus configured together, i get bus errors.I have attached my project files. Any help would be appreciated. I have m...

MUdai.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7B3I-EVAL + TouchGFX + FDCAN + "SD card"

I tried fdcan, touchgfx with stm32h7b3i-eval. I want to operate the SD card additionally, but it doesn't work.Here are the ioc settings:SDMMC1 -> SD 4bits Wide busFATFS -> check SD CardIf you disable "use dma tempate", it works, but if you want to us...

0693W00000LwksYQAR.png
HJang.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos