STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

BUG: Deleting a Set Text interaction from a copied screen causes compiler error in Designer v4.18.0 and then project will no longer open once closed.

I was working on my fairly large application, when I copied a screen that was similar to what I needed and made some edits. I was unable to compile the program, because it could not find some __SingleUse constants. I closed the project, and then co...

wired by Senior III
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Hello, I'm using a STM32H750B-DK Discovery board with TouchGFX and FreeRTOS. I'm planning to have a working GUI with my own project. I'm having trouble combining a hardware timer with a working GUI.

My plan is to create a new task for my code, where I generate a hardware timer for PWM output with an interrupt. And on every interrupt trigger I want to execute some code.The problem is my GUI freezes when the timer starts, and the maximum frequency...

Hello I am new to stm32 environment , I wanted to know if STemWin can be accessed from CubeMXv6.5.0 using stm32cubeide1.9.0 as only graphics software allowed for download is TouchGFX.. However there is no other way to select STemWin from within CubeMX.

I recently managed to download the STemWin software from ST site, and was wondering if there is a link to any example or tutorial which would show how to incorporate this library and what parameters need to be configured. I have seen a few posts wit...

SKara.8 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't write on external flash w25q128jv

I am trying to initialize my W25Q128jv External Flash in my project, but I am not able to write on it and I think it could be because of the Memory Mapping Mode but I really don't know. For this project I will need my QUADSPI when I will add TouchGFX...

Gpapa.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos