STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Multiplexed drive of LCD

I have a custom lcd to drive with STM32L073VBTx's internal lcd driver. Duty cyle is 1/4 and the bias is 1/3. The problem is the common pins are activated sequentially even the LCD's RAM registers are equal to 0. When I activate some bits in LCD's RAM...

MCevik by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

I don't understand MPV framework.

I don't understand role of presenter in the MPV framework why can't I pass data from model directly to view. Also, why should I pass data from view to presenter to model why can't I pass data directly to main using a queue in the view?

Jloda.11 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Weird Container Resize Behavior

Can anyone please explain the thinking behind the weird and asymmetric behavior of resize/drag handles in TouchGFX containers? The click-drag behavior of the handles on the left and top sides is entirely different from that of the handles on the righ...

0693W00000NpoBmQAJ.png 0693W00000NpoAeQAJ.png 0693W00000NpoAtQAJ.png 0693W00000NpoAUQAZ.png
DSwea.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels