STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

how can I port TouchGFX on FMC displays

Hi.I am using a ili9488 display along side with stm32h7b0vbt6.the lcd driver works fine... but touchgfx wont work.(FMC bank mapping is swapped.)first:"TouchGFXHAL::flushFrameBuffer(const touchgfx::Rect& rect)" function is the only function that shoul...

0693W00000NrDEdQAN.png
SEMad by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

TouchGFX compatibility with ChibiOS

Hi,Doing some research for development of a smartwatch like product and was trying to figure out if TouchGFX was compatible with ChibiOS.It seems like it should be possible, with the docs saying that any CMIS compliant OS is supported, however I want...

DOkaz.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Touch GFX

Hi Community,I have stored framebuffer in Internal RAM and assets in QSPI Nor Flash. I am not getting the desired display output.

Vins by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TouchGFX Designer hangs when scrolling.

Hi, I want to report a problem in TouchGFX Designer, when a project has some widgets and containers in the custom containers tab and it needs to scroll down in the left bar, when I scroll down to the end of the list by mouse scroll wheel, the designe...

0693W00000DlilHQAR.jpg
amirparto by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 5 kudos