cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change project screen when Startup Screen's Progress Bar reaches to 100%?

JJhin.1
Senior

Hello guys .. i have created many screens in touchGFX. Im using my 1st screen as a startup screen in that im increasing the progress bar values using systick function.. in 1st screen's interaction im selecting Trigger as "Progress indicator value Update completed " . when my progress bar reaches to 100%, screen is not getting changed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JJhin.1
Senior

thanks for your helpe..

now im checking wheather progress bar value reached to 100% or not? in SysTick().... if its reaches to 100% im changing my screen using static_cast<FrontendApplication*>(Application::getInstance())->gotoScreen2ScreenNoTransition(); ... now its working fine.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JJhin.1
Senior

thanks for your helpe..

now im checking wheather progress bar value reached to 100% or not? in SysTick().... if its reaches to 100% im changing my screen using static_cast<FrontendApplication*>(Application::getInstance())->gotoScreen2ScreenNoTransition(); ... now its working fine.

Hello JJhin.1,

You'll need to call this function if you want to know whether or not you have reached 100%:

uint16_t AbstractProgressIndicator::getProgress(uint16_t range /*= 100*/) const

Here's the link to the API if you need more info about your progress bar widget.

You probably would like to use it inside the handleTickEvent function. And if your condition is true, then you can send a signal to change your screen with a custom action. If you need an example of custom action usage, you can try tutorial 5 on our support website 🙂

/Osman

Osman SOYKURT
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX