STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! How to disable slider programmatically?

I have a setting which can be manually or automatically adjusted/changed. A toggle button selection choses manual or automatic adjustment. Manual adjustment is done using a slider widget. When the toggle button is selected to automatic position, slid...

BGuth.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Now, we can get current consumption on the LCD display. However, when we connect the board with PC via 5 different Micro USB cables with STM32CubeMonPwr software (in two different PC with windows 10 system). Both 2 PC cannot SELECT BOARD in STM32CubeMonPw

Now, we can get current consumption on the LCD display. However, when we connect the board with PC via 5 different Micro USB cables with STM32CubeMonPwr software (in two different PC with windows 10 system). Both 2 PC cannot SELECT BOARD in STM32Cube...

JZhon.11 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stm32CubeIde data mismatch

Hello,I am trying work with the demo of touchgfx designer with my stm32g071rb and the x-nucleo-gfx01m2.The example project works fine if I flash it via TouchGFX designer.When I import it in stm32cubeide, after setting up the external loader found in ...

lpado.1 by Associate
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos