STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

allocateBlock never ruturn

My HW:NUCLEO-F446RECustom DISPLAY Board (TFT ILI9314, TPC TSC2007, SPI FLASH MX25R6435F)My SW:X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.17.0STM32CubeIDE Version: 1.6.1STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.26.1FreeRTOS 10.3.1 with CMSIS_V2Randomly and after some time (from 20 minutes to severa...

ALomb.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How to modify display frame rate

My project uses LTDC as application tick source and two frame buffers. I am trying to understand:1. What the current frame rate (I understand this is same as vSync frequency) is. I know it can be measured by monitoring vSyncFreq GPIO. But I want to s...

BGuth.1 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to make a keyboard with TouchGFX?

Hi, I'm making an embeded app with the STM32F746 discovery kit and TouchGFX 13.0.0. I need to implement a keyboard in order to write in different text areas. I know that there's an example of keyboard already made, but it doesn't show anything on the...

DCost.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

BUG on touch GFX4.20.0

If you choose the object "Static Graph" and in this order:set Y-axis Range Min = 60set X-axis Range Min = 0set X-axis Range Max = 8click with the mouse into the Y-axis Range Min boxThe value into the X-axis Range Max change itself at 60.0001 and is i...

MDi D.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! DCMI High resolution

Hi,I try to make stm32l496 as a video camera device. I use Ov5640 sensor. The aim is that taking photos and send them to the host device directly (like a webcam). The challenge is that when I try to use high resolutions, due to I don't use any memory...

Javad by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos