cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Riverdi SCREEN problem with flashing after CubeMX LwIP init

ngrigoriadis
Associate III

I am using this screen Riverdi screen and another one problem that I am facing is that I cannot flash my program to the screen after enabling the LwIP. I need to configure the ETH RMII mode, but the ETH has conflict issues. I set a new project and generate a simple UI, the only thing I did is setting an IP with LwIP, save the program and trying to flash it with the touchgfx. The error I am getting is this:

#include "lwip.h"
^~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
make[3]: *** [CM7/TouchGFX/build/Riverdi_70STM32H7/CM7/Core/Src/main.o] Error 1
gcc/makefile_cm7:518: recipe for target 'CM7/TouchGFX/build/Riverdi_70STM32H7/CM7/Core/Src/main.o' failed
make[3]: Leaving directory 'c:/TouchGFXProjects/just4fun'
gcc/makefile_cm7:437: recipe for target 'generate_assets' failed
make[2]: Leaving directory 'c:/TouchGFXProjects/just4fun'
make[2]: *** [generate_assets] Error 2
Makefile_cm7:51: recipe for target 'all' failed
make[1]: Leaving directory 'C:/TouchGFXProjects/just4fun/gcc'
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
../../gcc/Makefile:10: recipe for target 'flash' failed
make: *** [flash] Error 2
Failed
Failed

I should mention that before enabling the LwIP this worked fine after crashes. So I my question is: 

Should I go to <root>/gcc/makefile_cm7 to make some changes in order to add the path of the new lwip library that the cubemx added? If yes how should I do that?

Also I want to ask another question. Do I need to have QUADSPI, SDMMC1 and FMC configured? The reason I am saying this is that in main.c function I have in a user code area that I didn't write this code: 

/* USER CODE BEGIN 2 */

if (BSP_SDRAM_SingleTest() != 0)

{

// Error_Handler();

}

// MX_SDMMC1_SD_Init();

if (CSP_QUADSPI_Init() == HAL_OK) {

CSP_QSPI_EnableMemoryMappedMode();

}

if (HAL_TIM_PWM_Start(&htim15, TIM_CHANNEL_1) != HAL_OK)

{

/* PWM Generation Error */

Error_Handler();

}

/* USER CODE END 2 */ and also in user inlude code it has

#include "quadspi.h"

#include "sdmmc.h"

All I want to do is to establish ETH connection nothing else but I cant.

Final question in cubemx ETH is partly disable due to conflict issues. When I am trying to fix that

it needs to disconnect QUADSPI, SDMMC1 and FMC, but this leads me to have an error in main function

at the code which I mentioned above. So, if ETH is partly disable but the LwIP is ok can I use the

ETH?

0 REPLIES 0