cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tm32f469i-disco music player demo

lxw
Senior

I saw a TouchGFX music player demo running on stm32f469i-disco development board, very beautiful.Where can I learn the source code

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jhonvick22
Associate

To build and run the music player demo, you will need to use the TouchGFX Designer tool. The TouchGFX Designer tool is available for download from the STMicroelectronics website.

Once you have installed the TouchGFX Designer tool, you can open the "TouchGFX Music Player Demo.ioc" file. The TouchGFX Designer tool will generate a project for you. You can then build and run the project.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @lxw​,

The source code for that particular demo is not public available, what in particular are you interested in?

/Anders

I am interested in the UI switching effect of this demo, and would like to know how to realize and use it.It would be perfect to provide source code。😂

Jhonvick22
Associate

To build and run the music player demo, you will need to use the TouchGFX Designer tool. The TouchGFX Designer tool is available for download from the STMicroelectronics website.

Once you have installed the TouchGFX Designer tool, you can open the "TouchGFX Music Player Demo.ioc" file. The TouchGFX Designer tool will generate a project for you. You can then build and run the project.

Osman SOYKURT
ST Employee

Hello @Jhonvick22, I'm closing this thread since it's an old one, but thanks for your answer 🙂

Osman SOYKURT
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX