STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

How to get keypad input as hex

Hello everyone.​I Tried shared widget keypad with numbers. My question is how can get to hex from wildcard Unicode::UnicodeChar. Idea is to send simple CANBus message where is 9 wildcard input buffers and after char input it saves chars to a gui and ...

GunGo by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32F469I-Discovery TouchGFX not working

Hello,i need to setup a TouchGFX project for STM32F469i-Discovery.I tried to create the project via STMCubeIDE with the TouchGFX Software Package.But the Screen remains black.I created the project in following steps:Create Project from STMCubeIDE v. ...

LDini.1 by Associate II
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 plus SSD1306. The project builds ok but display failed to work. When I go into debug I can step through all the code except the three functions from the display library I inserted in main.c . Init, Fill and Update. It jumps over them. Why?

< /* Initialize all configured peripherals */ MX_GPIO_Init(); MX_I2C1_Init(); /* USER CODE BEGIN 2 */ void ssd1306_Init(void); void ssd1306_Fill(White); void ssd1306_UpdateScreen(void);  /* USER CODE END 2 */ /* Infinite loop */ /* USER CODE BEGIN WH...

mseil.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

USART1 and dynamic graph

Hi, I want to receive 20 bytes.I want to receive them every 2 milliseconds and simultaneously.To show data, I am working with TOUCHGFX. I use dynamic graphs to show them.The problem is, I want to show 12 bits on each graph.I debugged my code , it sea...

nsabo.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels