cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGFX include paths

MichalKanas
Associate

Hello ST Community,

I am working on a project using TouchGFX on STM32CubeIDE and have encountered an issue with setting up include paths correctly. Despite several attempts and different approaches, I am still facing the same error, and I am seeking help to resolve it.

Problem Description:

• I am using TouchGFX middleware with STM32CubeIDE.
  • The issue is with setting up include paths for the TouchGFX framework.
  • I am receiving errors stating that include paths are not found.
  • I have tried both absolute and relative path configurations.

Steps Taken:

1. Relative Path Configuration: Initially, I set up relative paths as per the standard ../../ directory structure. I added these paths in STM32CubeIDE's project properties under 'C/C++ General' → 'Paths and Symbols' → 'Includes' tab.

2. Absolute Path Configuration: After encountering issues with relative paths, I switched to absolute paths, but the problem persisted.

3. Cleaning and Rebuilding: I have tried cleaning and rebuilding the project multiple times.

4. IDE Reinstallation: I have reinstalled STM32CubeIDE to ensure that there are no issues with the IDE installation.

5. Error Message: The primary error message is: "Invalid project path: Include path not found (C:\TouchGFXProjects\CM7\Middlewares\ST\touchgfx\framework\include)."

Assistance Required:

• Insight into why the IDE is not recognizing the include paths.
  • Suggestions for configuring the paths correctly.
  • Any specific settings or configurations that might be required for TouchGFX middleware in STM32CubeIDE.

Additional Information:

• The project structure is based on the standard TouchGFX directory hierarchy.
  • I have verified that the mentioned directories exist and are accessible.

I would greatly appreciate any guidance or suggestions from the community to help resolve this issue. If additional information is needed, please let me know.

Thank you in advance for your support.

1 REPLY 1
MM..1
Chief II

How you create your project? I never require add some include paths if MX right steps is used.

And primary warnings on your screen isnt about problem , only report you in project paths exist entry not exist.