STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.3 is now available: Download It here. Here are the main changes for this version: Motor Control Features: FOCAdded C0 single shunt topology support.6StepThis algorithm has been enhanced on MCSDK version 6.3 release ...

GMA by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

BLDC Motor Control in Torque Mode

Posted on April 12, 2018 at 12:24I am working on project using STEVAL-SPIN3201 board with SDK4.3.0.I am able to control in speed mode. I want to know procedure to Read Present torque, How to set Torque value and How to Relate it with Current.Secondl...

dsystem by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

high side and low side pwm idle state

Posted on April 29, 2018 at 16:41Hi, I would like to ask what is the function of pwm idle state which can be selected in drive management in sdk 5.0? It only can be turn off as I tried turn them on they would be fatal error as I compile the code.

Can ST Motor Control use absolute encoders?

I'm developing a PMSM inverter for a motor that has a built in absolute encoder and I'd like to continue using this encoder instead of using sensorless or hall/quadrature schemes. Can I use the MC-SDK with a custom encoder (just feeding it with angle...

Leonelf by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Camera stabilizer with MC SDK, FOC + encoder?

Hi,I'm trying to figure out if it is possible to create "camera stabilizer" application using MC SDK.I want to use I-PMSM motor with incremental (quadrature encoder).Is it possible to implement it using MC SDK, I mean for it to be based on WorkBench ...

IVilk by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SVPWM for regenerative braking question

I use STM32 motor control SDK v5.Is it possible to set SV-PWM duty cycle to achieve regenerative baraking when I stop motor?PWMC_SetPhaseVoltage() function will be called when motor start or stop?Thanks

cyt by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STEVAL-SPIN3201

STEVAL-SPIN3201I have a motor connected to this board and just cannot get it to run correctly.I get the start up error or speed feedback error when running the motor.I am running the motor in sensor less mode using the sample software (SDK5x - STEVAL...

User Code in Motor Control Firmware

Hello,at the moment i use the STEVAL-SPIN3202 board and the Motor Control SDK to drive a BLDC-motor. Now i want to implement my own function to switch off the motor if it exceeds a specific speed and current.I don't know where i can find a variable w...

TKlei.5 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Drive a sensored-BLDC motor

Hello everyone!I tried to drive a BLDC motor with hall sensors. I used the SPIN3202 board.​ But I always get "Speed feedback" error and the motor cannot even start. I checked the "STM32 PMSM FOC SDK Frequently-asked questions (FAQ)" and for "Speed fe...

0690X000009Z3PkQAK.png