STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

DS1307 unable to set time

Posted on June 01, 2017 at 09:17Hey guys, this is my first post in this forum.So i am trying to interface ds1307 tiny rtc module with stm32f401 nucleo via i2c1 but unable to set time to it. I am getting the uptime of rtc but whenever I am trying to ...

RTOS and reading file ?

Posted on March 27, 2017 at 02:44 Everyone, I tried to read file and write file in one task on RTOS, but when I read file it's stopped in the middle ? What setting do I need to change in the task ? Is it related with timer2 per task ? ...

HAL_TIM_IRQHandler optimization bug

Posted on March 06, 2017 at 22:49There are no 'else' statement in between the mutual exclusive 'if' cases in HAL_TIM_IRQHandler. This wastes precious processor cycles in real time (like PID) loops[...]}  /* Capture compare 2 event */  if( [...]Compa...

Resolved! STM32F103 USBD lost first bulk packet

Posted on May 29, 2017 at 17:01I try doing usb device with two bulk endpoint IN/OUT.All work fine but i lost every first packet on start device. Every new packet work fine, and work fine if i unplug and plug usb cable. And i recevie num of bytes in ...

CustomHID with HAL

Posted on June 10, 2016 at 13:23Hello,In HAL USB_Device class library function (usbd_customhid.c) USBD_CUSTOM_HID_Setup() not exist case CUSTOM_HID_REQ_GET_REPORT(bug or not?), but in usb spec  GET_REPORT must be realized. Could you recommend right ...

kruft by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB CDC Stuck in Transmit State STM32L4

Posted on May 23, 2017 at 21:00Little background knowledge, I'm trying to implement XMODEM protocol for a file transfer to my SD card and everything seems to be in place and working for the most part but I run into an issue occasionally on USBD_CDC_...

jacob2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos