STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virtual Com Stm32f429

Hello All This is my first try of Vcom ; I can trasmit to PC but I cant receive from PC ; /* Init Device Library */ USBD_Init(&USBD_Device, &VCP_Desc, 0); /* Add Supported Class */ USBD_RegisterClass(&USBD_Device, USBD_CDC_CLASS); /* Ad...

STM32F1xx CAN library error

Dear,There is probably an error in the STM32F1xx CubeMX library V1.7.0.In the "stm32f1xx_hal_can.c" in the "Legacy" folder, the preprocessor compilation (ligne 117) is "#ifdef HAL_CAN_MODULE_ENABLED" but I think it must be "#ifdef HAL_CAN_LEGACY_MODU...

YDann.7 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! The adc use the timer trgo,is wrong.

A bug in cubemx hal lib,a file named "stm32l4xx_hal_adc.h" in the STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.13.0 ,in code line 518.#define ADC_EXTERNALTRIG_T4_TRGO     (LL_ADC_REG_TRIG_EXT_TIM4_CH4) make sure as #define ADC_EXTERNALTRIG_T4_TRGO     (LL_ADC_REG_TRIG_EXT_TIM...

cs c by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I detach the target from usb-dfu mode?

I am using dfu-util library to update firmware of STM32F446RE using Raspberry Pi as host for running dfu-util. How can I detach the target STM after I am done uploading the firmware? There is a command present in dfu-util package for detaching the ta...

SSoni by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

using STM32CUBEide timer in freeRTOS not working

HiMaking a very simple freeRTOS project with only one timer on a bluepillthe LED is blinking with 1000 hz = tick rate and not with 1 hz as programmed ...What did i do wrong ? /* Create the timer(s) */ /* definition and creation of myTimer01 */ osTime...

hjh by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos