STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F105 USB problem

I use a STM32F105. On the board there is a bootloader and I upload the firmware through USB (host, OTG_FS). Then I use the USB to extract a log file (.txt). The extraction of the log works only if the optimization of the code is 0. If I set optimizat...

VCapu by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Init TIM6 with HAL in STM32F7

Hello, I have a very basic question, I want to enable TIM6 to use it as a tool for generating delays, but I am getting trouble just making TIM6 to work.Cube MX generated the following code:static void MX_TIM6_Init(void){ /* USER CODE BEGIN TIM6_Init ...

LL bug STM32F303VCTx TIM15 PWM

I try to configure TIM15 PMW channel1 - PF9 and channel2 - PF10 using LL driver.Looks like the STM32CubeMX is generating the wrong code.It set GPIO mode as AF_2 GPIO_InitStruct.Pin = LL_GPIO_PIN_9|LL_GPIO_PIN_10; GPIO_InitStruct.Mode = LL_GPIO_MOD...

goottan by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hardware fault on FATFS and I2S

Try to play the wave file stored in uSD using STM32F103VCT and CODEC IC (TAS2505). Use 4bit SDIO (DMA) and I2S2 (DMA) with STM32 and CODEC. However, after playing Wave file, a hardware fault occurs and HardFault_Handler is called. If Wave file is pla...

SSeo.17 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos