STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STMF4-DISCOVERY USB CUSTOM HID issue

HeyI've been watching the video series for USB from ST https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JGRt3BFYrM&list=PLnMKNibPkDnFFRBVD206EfnnHhQZI4Hxa&index=15and have been trying it on my stm32f407 discoverykit (with the change to PC13 to my button instead (PA0...

AMeta by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to read multiple GPIO simultaneously? [solved]

Hi guys, Is it possible to read multiple gpio simultaneously? See part of my code below. Thankswhile (1) { if ( (HAL_GPIO_ReadPin(IN_1_GPIO_Port, IN_1_Pin) == GPIO_PIN_SET) || (HAL_GPIO_ReadPin(IN_2_GPIO_Port, IN_2_Pin) == GPIO_PIN_SET) || (HAL_GPIO_...

ced seg by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 FW SDIO Low Level support?

I am using a STM32H753ZI MCU on the STM32H753i-EVAL2 board and I am trying to interface a WLAN module over the SDIO interface. I am using the STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.4.0 Drivers, HAL and Low-Level Support. I can see that the HAL Layer supports SDMMC memor...

Sudeep by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

assert_failed during RCC configuration

Hi, I use a STM32F767ZI. A project has been generated by using the STM32CubeMX. I have enabled the I2C_1 at 100kHz and set the HCLK to 216MHz (HSI->PLL, all clocks calculated automatically).A code gets stuck in stm32f7xx_hal_rcc.c at line:#if defined...

rb by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos