STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! MCU serial number

For some reasons it will be good to write my own MCU serial number for USB purpose.. Is it possible to change seria number of hte MCU and how to do this...

MJova.1 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FOTA in STM32L0

For an application, I need to implement FOTA through UART/USB for STM32L0 microcontroller. Are there any examples or firmware packages available for this?

ASiva.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L4 usb bug

Hello, I am using the STM32L4 Micro-chip on a board I am using, and I can across a weird issue with the usb. When ever I was running iar and trying to open up the com port within another serial program, the serial program was unable to open the com p...

DAgui.3 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stm32h723 lwip configuration problem

I wanted to replace my system that used to work with stm32f407VGT6 with STM32H723VET6 as it is cheaper.I designed a new pcb, followed the steps in the link below and created a project.https://community.st.com/s/article/How-to-create-project-for-STM32...

STM32F4 HAL RTC Library Output

It appears that if the output bit is set (RTC_CR_COE) it doesn't get cleared when the RTC is initialized.In the library code:HAL_StatusTypeDef HAL_RTC_Init(RTC_HandleTypeDef *hrtc){... else {   /* Clear RTC_CR FMT, OSEL and POL Bits */   hrtc->Instan...

KKobe.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos