STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

USB Device Descriptor Request Failed

Dear Customer SupportI'm using the USB CDC class (Virtual COM Port) on STM32H7.When I unplug and plug the USB cable during comport communication, occasionally, the device manager display shows "Unknown USB device (device descriptor request failed)".I...

KKado.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32H7 USB custom class

Hi,I want to use my own custom usb device class base on usb core provided by ST. Inspecting the code, I found that "DataIn" and "DataOut" callback functions provided by the class to usb core are called at the END of the data in or out stage... Callin...

Getting sleep to work when USB CDC is enabled?

My program has the option of sleeping for a period using the RTC to wake or sleeping until the wakeup pin is set high. Both these functions work perfectly if I talk to the outside world using a uart.However, I configure CDC as a serial port SLEEP doe...

PMath.4 by Senior III
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Confused about F407 USB OTG FS

I wanted to implement a simple USB device only on a STM32F407. When I enable it in CubeMX under USB_OTG_FS I get a DP and DM line and there is an option to activate the VBUS line. Is activate VBUS absolutely necessary? It is after a simple device onl...

Labels