STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32H753I-EVAL board USB OTG HS connection

The PHY chip for HS is USB3320. On the SCH part of UM2198, PIN32 of USB3320 is optional connect to MOSFET. Is it for power on sequence purpose? I can not find the power up sequence requirement for this.Is it requirement of H753's HS OTG?

JZou.2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IAP bootloader not working with FREERTOS application

I have build a IAP bootloader at 0x8000000 and test with a simple blink app at 0x8040000 which works fine but if I add FreeRTOS for the same blink app at 0x8040000 its not working. It jump to the blink application but it doesn't pass the SystemClock_...

S_1 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to modify existing bootloader.

Hi, I need to modify the bootloader of the STM32F427 MCU.Specifically, I need to modify the UART portion of the bootloader so that it works with RS485.This should just involve adding a control line for direction flow.So, my questions: Is the source c...

ADINV by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F407 USB �?�?� LOW SPEED를 관련 질문�?� 있습니다.

STM32F407 - Discovery Board 를 사용하고 있습니다.Datasheet �?�?서는 High, Full speed를 지�?한다고 �?�어 있습니다.CubeMX �?서 설정 가능한 �?�?�는 Full, Low speed를 설정 할 수 있습니다.​프로그램시�? Full �?는 Low로 설정�?� 해�?� stm32f4xx_hal_hcd.h를 보면 둘다 USBH_FSLS_SPEED로 정�?� �?�어 있는�?�요. ​어떻게 해야 ...

준김.1 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H743ZI2 with USB OTG MSC

Hello,I have bought myself the STM32H743 Nucleo. Am trying to explore the environment and learn the working of parts and functions of the board. The board comes with two on-Board USB Ports. One for the ST-Link and the other is to be used as a user US...

dawn98f by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos