STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F4 USB Host

Hello all,​ I Have tried to implement a code to use a USB to read and write the function as a logging process.​My code is running just fine, and it writes and reads just properly. The only problem is that the MX_USB_Host_Process() loop runs only once...

AKh.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Issue with stm32l433 configuring HSI

Hi,I have a stm32l433 chip and i'm using the internal RC Oszilator HSI.My issue was that code generated straigth from cubemx turned the chip to run too fast, my HalTick was like 1.2 Khz instead of 1kHz. Now i tracked the error down to a bad configura...

0693W000007CqnqQAC.png
Nico_S by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bootloader and Ymodem

Hi,I'm study bootloader.using STM32F401RE at windows10.when i download bin file, below picture error occured.i attach my bootloader and application.best,Kim

0693W000007CoT5QAK.png

stm32h7 spi dma receive error

I want to use w5500 on stm32h7 board. Using HAL_SPI_Transmit_DMA() can send msg sucess.But Using HAL_SPI_Receive_DMA() can receive data sucess one time,and run second time,the DMA status is busy tx,and the lock status is locked.the picture is w5500 r...

0693W000005Cq2mQAC.png
gcaif by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Currently project based on NUCLEO-H743ZI2. In this project there is a ADC DMA sequence used for VBat, vrefint and temperature. At boot the HAL_ADC_START_DMA() failed with HAL_ERROR.

I trace this back to the call tmp_hal_status = ADC_Enable(hadc) in HAL_ADC_START_DMA() in stm32h7xx_hal_adc.c.When I look into ADC_Enable(), I see comment about a workaround. There is waited for ADC_ENABLE_TIMEOUT. But with the settings I use, this A...