STM32 MCUs Boards and hardware tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! STM32H7XX device security bit error

hiI have a question while set Option byte using STM32 ST-LINK Utility.I'm testing STM32H750 MCU (chip, socket EVK, ST-Link) After I set the Security bit using ST-Link Utility, MCU can't debug anymore. (like figure1)Is it right that setting Security b...

0693W00000D0QgKQAV.png 0693W00000D0QflQAF.png
JCHUN.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

What has changed in Cube IDE v1.7?

I have frozen my project on v1.6.1, for good reasons because I don't want new libraries; the existing ones are already massively bloated and full of bugs Have they fixed bugs likecannot delete the .elf file (the STLINK debugger is grabbing it - alrea...

PHolt.1 by Senior III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am planing to design a USB interface for programming purposes on STM32H743VIT6 as the bootloader is already integrated on the µC.

I wondering on which hardware configuration, I have to implement for this purpose.Could I just use the differential pair as in joined picture without VBUS (as the µC is supplier on Board)?I would like to get more details on how to design this interfa...

SAbis by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello, I am designing my Hadrware base on STM32H743VI. Was looking for Power supply application note I could not find any. I would like to know how I would have to connect my VCAP as the LDO is not used or provided. Shall I put it on 100n??

What about Vref+??As I am not using any Battery, I have decided to connect Vbat directly to VDD, is that correct?OSC32 will not be used in my app, will it be possible for to leave it open?

SAbis by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ST-Link v3 Mini with STM32CubeIDE

HiI am using STM32CUBEIDE on macOS. Until now I used my ST-Link v2 via SWD with no problems. I have recently upgraded to an ST-Link v3 MINI and implemented the STDC14 connector on my custom pcbs. The pinout is according to the datasheet (the pins on ...

LStoe.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos