STM32 MCUs Boards and hardware tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! GPIO output level consistency issue

Hello, I have three GPIOs output configured. I'm having some strangeness on two of these that I don't quite understand.I'm using a nucleo STM32L432KC, and I have some custom circuitry attached to the GPIOs (detailed below)The situation I am experi...

0693W00000Kb8SbQAJ.png 0693W00000Kb8UDQAZ.png 0693W00000Kb8V1QAJ.png 0693W00000Kb8WEQAZ.png

Resolved! STM32F103C8 production board schematic

I'm working on a board design with a STM32F103C8. First time for me to build a PCB with STM32, I've always worked with "blue pill" boards.Not sure about BOOT wiring. The firmware will be uploaded using STM32CubeProgrammer. The board should startup us...

Resolved! some flash pages are write protected

Posted on March 10, 2018 at 12:57I am trying to program my STM32F103C8T6 from ST link utility but it is showing 'Some Flash Pages are write protected'error while performing full chip erase. I have tried direct programming option in st link utility b...

Which debug hardware / IDE is best suited to run variable tracing in real-time and with high update rate (130kHz), without interfering with the software?

I use the STLINK-V3MINI in combination with STM32CubeIDE and STM32G4x µC. With SWV a tracing of 2 variables with 20kHz is possible without data loss. What are the limitations of the STLINK-V3MINI, and what justifies the purchase of an expensive debug...

MTeus.1 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello, I use CubeMX 6.1.1 and Keil 5.33.0.0 I got error "Invalid ROM Table" when trying to flash the MCU. with Debug settings set to Under Reset / HW Reset

By default the ST-Link Debugger setting Pack "Keil.STM32L0xx_DFP.2.1.0" is Enable and I got error "Invalid ROM Table" when trying to flash the MCU. But If I just Disable the checkbox Enable in the Pack tab in ST-link Debugger setting then the flashi...

Thomas LB by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos