cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPI Full Duplex DMA with 2 STMF411RE EVA-Boards

erincyldz
Associate III

I have 2 STM32F411RE-EVA Boards. I want to use one of them as SPI Master and the other one as slave and i want to receive data when a certain boolean goes high and triggers the slave. I want the slave one to send me 8 bits of data but i want to receive it in the DMA on master so my Master Module can continue to work on other functions when the transfer is happening. When the whole data transfer is complete i want to blink a led. I tried to work with DMA interrupts but i was not able to do what i wanted because im a beginner on STM. A help would be very useful since i cant find any sources on internet to achieve this using STMCubeIDE

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FBL
ST Employee

Hello @erincyldz 

I guess you mean nucleo or disco board?

You can check this example from STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.27.1\Projects\STM32F411E-Discovery\Examples\SPI\SPI_FullDuplex_ComDMA

It should help!

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
FBL
ST Employee

Hello @erincyldz 

I guess you mean nucleo or disco board?

You can check this example from STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.27.1\Projects\STM32F411E-Discovery\Examples\SPI\SPI_FullDuplex_ComDMA

It should help!

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.