STM32 MCUs Boards and hardware tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

QFN48 to LQFP48 adapter thought

I'm waiting for a STM32L4 LQFP48 micro that also includes a DFSDM to become available, it's not urgent and I've got plenty of other things to do. But I have noticed there are a lot of QFN48 parts available. Maybe ST could make an adapter as described...

0693W00000Y7fIVQAZ.jpg
gregstm by Senior III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Powering núcleo 64 from battery

I am trying to power a Nucleo64-l452RE externally, connecting 2xAA on JP6 VDD pin, but it doesn't start, I added a resistor to NRST, I am not sure if it is necessary, manual command to cut the stlink boad side, there is no other option ?reference: u...

0693W00000Y7WGpQAN.png 0693W00000Y7WHiQAN.png
dhs by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Timer encoder mode not counting

I have a project with a rotary encoder and I'm trying to use one of the timers in encoder mode to keep it's position but I can't seem to get it working and I don't know what I doing wrong. Any help would be much appreciated, if any more information i...

PoLoMoTo by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error: No STM32 target found!

Hello,i am using STM32H735G-DK. everything was good i programmed the board more times and it was working fine. but now I have no idea what happened with my board. i tried to upload firmware using stm32 programmer but problem is as it is. 15:10:51 : S...

Dharmesh by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos