STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F407 Ethernet MII Operation

I have custom hardware with a STMF407VET6 connecting to a ethernet switch via the MII interface.I am using STMCUBEIDE 1.15.1 to generate the basic code. For debugging I am using a barebones configuration for the ethernet connectivity and a GPIO to co...

Resolved! H5 1.2.0 and Cube 1.5 break ethernet

After updating Cube to v1.5 for my STM32H5 project (Nucleo-H563ZI), the ethernet stopped working except during the initial run after a load of the firmware with the debugger.  After a reset, either POR or via the debugger, pings to the board fail.  W...

robmilne by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

NetXDuo issues after power loss

Hello,I have encountered a peculiar problem and I am running out of ideas on what to do next.I'm working on a project with an stm32H563 mcu and lan8742 phy, using threadX and netXduo.When the code is first downloaded it runs fine, but after a power c...

olaan by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

SPI works only one time. STM32L4xx CMSIS

Hi,I am facing a strange issue with the configurations of the SPI. I have an external module which I am communicating with that with SPI2. In order to read its ID I am driving the CS pin low send the command to the device receive the data and CS pin ...