STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this minor release: Fixed issue when install OpenSTLinux MP2 plugin from OpenSTLinux r...

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! RTOS visualization

Hey!Is there a way to trace FreeRTOS data using CubeIDE? I want to see recordings of OS related data like scheduler, threads, semaphores states, etc. I know there're commercial products for this. If anyone did something similar using ST tools that wo...

VLau by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi everyone, I am having a problem with STM32CubeIDE, funnilly enough it was working jolly good a week ago and today as I wanted to debug my code Ive gotten 9 error messages. I am pasting those messages underneath. Thanks in advance. Aleksander

make -j4 all arm-none-eabi-gcc "../Drivers/STM32F0xx_HAL_Driver/Src/stm32f0xx_hal.c" -mcpu=cortex-m0 -std=gnu11 -g3 -DDEBUG -DUSE_HAL_DRIVER -DSTM32F072xB -c -I../Core/Inc -I../Drivers/STM32F0xx_HAL_Driver/Inc -I../Drivers/STM32F0xx_HAL_Driver/Inc/L...

AGłow.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to include Arduino.h in STM32CubeIDE?

I know this is generally not a kosher move, but I would like to use STM32CubeIDE as well as the Arduino library on one MCU. I need to configure the MCU on a Blue Pill (STM32F103C8) to be an SPI slave. I could not figure out how to get this done in VS...

EPham.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

BLE project missing files STM32CubeIDE V: 1.7.0

Hello,I'm trying to go through some BLE examples and found some out dated videos on the web. I understand there have been changes over the last year or so but one thing I cannot understand, is missing files.When creating a BLE project in CubeIDE, it...

kcire L. by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to program an SREC during debug?

Our project requires some post-processing of the SREC at compile time. I would like to load the regular ELF file for symbols, but write the SREC to memory. It seems the IDE only accepts ELF files, which I cannot generate. How do I program an SREC ...

BStic.2 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reset when adding or removing breakpoints

I have a STM32L072 and when last I worked on the project, from what I rmember, there were no debugging issues at all.When I started to work at it again now, I see this effect that, when, in STM32CubeIDE, using a STLINK V3SET debugger, I am in a debug...

SKled.1 by Senior II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos