STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The CubeMX/CubeIDE login issue is resolved

Hello CubeMX/CubeIDE users.  From the time period of May 14 to May 17, 2024, some users have faced issues when connecting to the ST network while using CubeMX or CubeIDE.Some examples were issues downloading firmware packages using STM32CubeMX and ST...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this patch: Ticket 177978 : Fixed an issue with ST-LINK firmware upgrade concerning th...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.15.0? Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.0 : STM32U0, STM32H7Rx/STM32H7Sx and STM32H523/STM32H533Added the support for t...

Resolved! CubeIDE hides errors in the console window

When I do a build in STM32CubeIDE 1.9.0 the console window looks like this: But if you scroll up a bit...You can see that the build actually failed. Those errors are real.I could make the window a bit taller I suppose, but shouldn't it stop building ...

0693W00000NsMjrQAF.png 0693W00000NsMk6QAF.png
qua by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I am running STM32CubeIDE 1.9 Is it possible to have some code files run at one optimization, and other files run at a different optimization?

My code is larger than expected and I am close to the 32K program boundary of my device. When I optimize for debugging or have no optimize I cannot test new code. When I optimize for size I have plenty of room for the new code, but single stepping th...

place flash-related functions in the ram in st,32f030k6t6

estoy utilizando flash para escribir y leer mientras tengo un bluetooth conectado por serial DMA, cuando intento escribir en flash en la consola de stm32cubeide aparece "Target is not responding, retrying..." mientras que mi serial de dma con el blue...

jdo by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to STOP the TARGET when the CUBE is stopped?

When I am in the EDITION mode in the CUBE IDE, I perceived that the TARGET is running the last downloaded program. In my TARGET it jeopardize several parts like EEPROM model (which I just made). Therefore, I would like to ask if someone know how to S...

JSILV.2 by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to open an existing project

Hello, I would like to open an existing project : But when I select .'project' I have this picture and I can't see the code : Do you know how to do ? Thank you for your helps Regards

0693W00000NsEjyQAF.png 0693W00000NsEk3QAF.png
DYann.1 by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Indexer problem in STM32CUDEIDE 1.8 and 1.9

Hello dear friends,I have installed STM32CUBEIDE v1.7, v1.8 and v1.9. Since V1.8 the indexer can't find variables and functions in cube-generated files and throw this type of message."Could not find symbol 'blah blah' in index".This issue is really a...