STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this patch: Ticket 177978 : Fixed an issue with ST-LINK firmware upgrade concerning th...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.15.0? Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.0 : STM32U0, STM32H7Rx/STM32H7Sx and STM32H523/STM32H533Added the support for t...

CubeIDE: debug multiple instances of a project?

either to debug multiple instances of the same project; eg, two BLE peripheralsor to debug multiple projects; eg, a BLE Central and a BLE peripheral.In the latter case, I guess you could put each one in a separate Workspace - but that doesn't help in...

STM32CubeIDE Multiple STlink Debug of same Project

We have a system of many interconnected STM32 boards of various types.Today I need to debug two identical boards of same type.I can step code in two different STM32 projects by starting two IDEs,but ...When I start multiple IDEs and try to do debug w...

Paul1 by Lead
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

CubeIDE sprintf does not work with %f

When I create a new project and put in "-u _printf_float"  as linker option and select "Use float with printf from newlib-nano (-u _printf_float) then sprintf does not convert float values.but when I import a TrueStudio project where sprintf works wi...

KWuer by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Can't debug NUCLEO-F746ZG in stm32cubeide

When i try to debug my eval board, I get an error:Error in final launch sequence:Device debug scriptThe code uploads and runs correctly, only the debugging function does not work.Serial Wire is activated in CubeMX.The IDE open a new tab "startup_stm3...

Aa.6 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! JTAG Daisy Chain

Hello All,I am in the process of designing a circuit with four microcontrollers in Daisy chain. I would like to program and debug them via one JTAG port, hence will be daisy chaining them. Which one of the programmers can do this?. I have used ST-Lin...

ABhuv.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to link multiple projects together?

I am working on a code that needs multiple projects to be linked to the main project. Every time I copy the project to a new system, the projects become unlinked and the linking is required. Is it possible to add a relative path so that the projects ...

NKuma.17 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos