STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

No LoRa received message from the backend

Posted on October 11, 2017 at 11:08Hi everybody,I am working with the evaluation board B-L072Z-LRWAN1 with I-CUBE-LRWAN embedded software. I am trying to customize the received frame from the LoRaWAN network. I am working in France 868 MHz with the ...

My First STM32 Lora Node

Posted on April 21, 2018 at 17:36Hi, I got this very cool board that has a STM32L0 attached to a semtech 1276.http://www.acsip.com.tw/index.php?action=products-detail&fid1=21&fid2=&fid3=&id=73 first time for me to play with MCU other than Atmel(ardu...

LoRa Implementation

Hello, I am using STM32L152RE board and Hoperf RFM95 LoRa Module..So can you guide me through this..? It will be helpful if I get some libaries for this.Thanks and Regards,Umesh

i can’t debug B-L072Z-LRWAN examples with SW4STM32

Hello,I have two B-L072Z-LRWAN1 development kits. I downloaded I-CUBE-LRWAN which is LoRaWAN software expansion for STM32Cube.Normally I practice with TrueStudio . However, sample file haven’t any example for this IDE. Then, i downloaded SW4STM32. Ev...