STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Is long range mode supported on STM32WB

I'm considering the STM32WB for a new design where I need long range Bluetooth serial connectivity.Ti (CC2640R2F) and Nordic (nrf52840) has demonstrated 1,5km links @ 125Kbps. Ti calls it CODING mode...Can STM32WB be configured to use the approach / ...

NNiel by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to configure EXIT from Sleep Mode on UART Activity?

Hi,I am using B-L072Z-LRWAN1and AT-Slave project from I-Cube-LORAWAN SDK. I can see the board keeps entering sleep mode and its been set for WFI but not sure which interrupt cause it to exit from sleep mode. How can I check which interrupt cause it t...

S.M. by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing ADC configuration in STM32WB55

Hi, I recently acquired a STM32WB55 nucleo board and I would like to read various analog values through the ADC. My initial idea is to use Multi-Channel Scan conversion mode but i'm unable to enable it in the CubeMX. All peripherals are enabled in th...

0690X0000088NhLQAU.png 0690X0000088NiOQAU.png 0690X0000088NhaQAE.png

Thread_Coap_MultiBoard is not sending Traces

I would like to get the traces of the Thread_Coap_MultiBoard Application to read the CoAP-Messages that are transmitted/received. I connected a tested USB-UART adapter to CN10 (35 + 37) and the terminal is running at 115200 8N1N. I already tried to s...

david.i by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I-CUBE-LRWAN ADC reading not working

Hi,I use the I-CUBE-LRWAN code in the B-L072Z-LRWAN1.When I want to read an ADC channel I use to read pin PA5:a = HW_AdcReadChannel(ADC_CHANNEL_5);And to read ADC channel PA4 I use:a = HW_AdcReadChannel(ADC_CHANNEL_4);By using the mlm32l0xx_hw.c.But ...

Nvan.9 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

B-L072Z-LRWAN1 Stop mode example?

Hi,I am using B-L072Z-LRWAN1 and I-Cube-LORAWAN SDK specifically AT_Slave project. I am trying to put device in Stop mode but I can see it exist from stop mode immediately.How can I put some condition for device to exit from stop mode or not? Are th...

S.M. by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

B-L072Z-LRWAN1 Current Consumption

Hi,I am using B-L072Z-LRWAN1 and AT_Slave project from I-Cube-LRWAN. Can Anyone help me with the setup to measure current consumption like jumper position and across which pins to measure current?Thank You

S.M. by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos