STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cannot send more than 1 byte!

I'm using two STM32L4xx connected to LoRa modules. The LoRa settings on both cases are:bw = 500 kHzSF = 12CR = 4/5implicit header, Crc off, low data rate optimization is on.On transmitter module, I do the following:Make sure the module is not in slee...

MHoss.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55 does not advertise

Hello! I welded the controller p-nucleo-wb55 on my board(out of debug board) and powered it how is described in the documentations, but bluetooth does not work(does not advertise). How can I solve this problem?

Kolab by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi, I am developing with STM32WB55 Nucleo Board. i have followed this tutorial and i have some questions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92kLROzAP-I&list=PLnMKNibPkDnHCD2Xc_xX-nWR7AoWBPK2Q&index=5

Why does the OTA firmware file end up in position 0x0800c000 instead of 0x08007000 as the application document says? ( https://www.st.com/content/ccc/resource/technical/document/application_note/group1/47/71/00/8f/f8/ef/45/4b/DM00556294/files/DM00556...

AValt.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

BLE Scan response example

I'm trying to advertise with Scan Response, as I need to advertise more data than 31 bytes (Advertisement limitation).as I understand the way to publish more data before connecting/pairing, is by using Scan Response.there is an example with the STM32...

Lmali.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Issue with following STM32WB MOOC Workshop 4: After enabling custom template CubeMX often hangs at code generation, and app_ble.c has error

Issue with following STM32WB MOOC Workshop 4: After enabling custom template CubeMX often hangs at code generation, and app_ble.c has error.I have updated CubeMX to latest version (5.6.1), as well as the firmware package for the STM32WB55 (v1.6.0). A...

SWong.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos