STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32WB FREERTOS FUOTA not working

Hi,I try to set FUOTA with FREERTOS on NUCLEO-WB55 demo board.I start with the BLE_HeartRateFreeRTOS, I built it, flash it and all is ok.Then I flash OTA bootloader (I know it's working also cause I try to update with BLE_p2pServer_ota project and it...

PBOIS.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IPCC Memory manager channel (TL_MM_***)

Would like to have a better understanding on the IPCC memory manager channel.(Have read the AN5289 notes)Appreciate If you can shed more light on it.What is it purpose?Why do we have to clear it after some events?What are its memory parts purpose ? a...

DS.4 by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55 RTOS and LOW POWER MODE (STOPMODE2)

Hi All, I'm currently working on a project that uses the STM32WB5MMG module.I did a porting of one of the examples of the repository (BLE_Zigbee_Dyn) for RTOS and everything is working fine.Now I'm trying to put the MCU in STOPMODE2; a GPIO Interrupt...

Jonny by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55 IPCC Shared Memory

Is there a document describing all the shared memory between CPU1 and CPU2?Looked at AN5289 , but did not find any memory table map.How does CPU2 know where to put the answers for IPCC CPU1 requests?I see a lot of "PLACE_IN_SECTION" in the code not k...

DS.4 by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos