STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Errors in AN5457 (RF Matching Network Design)

I'm looking at Appending A.1.10 of AN5457 where the PA matching impedance measurements for the UFQFPN48 package @14dBm and 915Mhz are shown. I cannot match up the points 1 through 5 in figure 80 with the rows 1 through 5 in table 14 below the figure....

tve by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keil Debug stops at the beginning

Hello. I am programming a stm32wb55rg Nucleo and the debug was working as expected. A few days ago I decided to add the trace functionallity that the BLE packet has in these microcontrollers. Since then when I want to run the code I have to push for ...

CGali.2 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Example P2PSERV not working

Hi everyone, I work on WB55Nucleos code works in one but not in the other. I use the example P2PSERV code. Working one led blinking but other one led don't blinking. I upgrade fus and other drivers in not working one. What will be the problem? Code i...

MErkc.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos