STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Is LSE required for STM32WLE5x Sub GHz radio?

We designed a customized board based on STM32WLE5JB SoC without the 32k LSE crystal to save cost. However the Sub-GHz radio doesn't work - LL_RCC_HSE_IsReady() always returns 0 and no radio interrupts generated. Is it because the LSE not being solder...

CLI.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB5M UART HCI lose connection

Hello everyone,We are currently trying to experiment with the STM32WB5M for it to be integrated in our project as a radio co-processor module.We have ported nimble stack (https://github.com/apache/mynewt-nimble) on our application MCU to act as an ho...

romain2 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

why targeting STM32WL as end-node instead of STM32LO

hello , i'm following this tutorial LoRaWAN with STM32 Getting Started: Part 1, LoRaWAN with STM32WL Overview - YouTubeand i want to know why targeting STM32WL as end-node instead of STM32LO  and How I can buy this material decomposer not a complete...

0693W00000KaezaQAB.png

Wireless stack update process & fault recovery.

I have a customer that wants to update the wireless stack on their custom assy. This has been implemented successfully following the procedure set detailed in AN5185. Please note that this is not an OTA upgrade and the stack is upgraded via applica...

LPala.2 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB15CC TIM2 Interrupt Not Being Called.

Hello everyone, I have been working with the stm32wb15cc for a few months and am having a weird issue. I believe I have set up TIM2 and it's interrupts properly and my TIM1 interrupts work but TIM2 interrupts are not being called. TIM2 clk speed is 4...

CBada.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

"We should never end up in this case..." Yet we do. Why?

Any program that I generate using STM32CubeIDE for the STM32WB with BLE enabled hangs until I comment out the following line. What need to change in the initialization sequence?  /**   * We should never end up in this case   * However, if due to any...

HCohe.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Problem With NUCLEO F746ZG or GATEWAY RisingHF...

HI. I bought the STM32WL lora HF Package (lora getaway + lora sense)I programmed the gateway as appear in the youtube here the link(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJU3YM1MWN4)It worked well for 1 month, suddenly I lost the signal from the node, and ...

RVasq.4 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

FSK receiving unpredictable

I have been trying to get receiving of custom(32bit preamble, 2 byte SYNC word, fixed size) FSK packets working. It seems to work fine only sometimes. Sometimes the sync word shows up in the received data buffer and sometimes it isnt there. I honestl...

DPode.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WL55 SubGHz Preamble

Hi,About the stm32wl55 subGHz module. I choose FSK mode because of his higher flow rate than LORA. Question what is the preamble, i know his length can be tuned but what it is ?RegardsJP

Xynium by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos