STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! What is the soldering profile for the STM32WB35CCU6A MCU?

The operating temperature range for the above MCU is -40 to 85 deg C (105 deg C junction). Does it mean that the maximum temperature for soldering is 105 deg C, or does it just mean that the MCU will shut down at 105 deg C? I would appreciate it if y...

VVakh.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Found a bug in the Hardware timerserver source file for STM32WPAN Middleware. If RestartWakeupCounter function is past a zero value in its "Value" parameter, then the function will complete without re-enabling the RTC_WAKEUPTIMER.

The case described occurs when multiple timers are used and one repetitive timer is tiggered right after another repetitive timer. The first code snippet below shows the current implementation and the second shows the fixed code.static void RestartWa...

Targo by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bugs in Mailbox communication code of STM32WB

Hi, I have found a few bugs in the Mailbox communication code of the STM32WB (which is responsible for letting CPU1 and CPU2 communicate). But other Dual-Core MCUs potentially could have the same bugs.The bugs are not security-critical, but they caus...

0693W00000JOwmEQAT.jpg

Resolved! STM32WB aci_l2cap_coc example

Hello,We're looking for example for BLE connection oriented channel.The SDK does provide the interface aci_l2cap_coc_* , however we were not able to find a single example for its usage not in the SDK nor Googling.Can anyone point me in the right dire...

APort by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WB55 Nucleo Board + I-NUCLEO-CN0216 Adapter on SPI 1

Hi Everybody!I'm trying to prototype a force measure application with SD-card on a P-NUCLEO-WB55 Board and I-NUCLEO-CN0216. I'm using the latest CubeIDE.The SD Card work perfectly both on SPI 1 and SPI 2(In my project i'm using SPI 2 for the differen...

Hunhazy by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Main stack pointer stm32wle5xx

Hii try to figure out, if my main stack pointer is correct. When debug my program, after execute startup.s file the value of msp is 0x20008000, but like this i used only half sram, right? This micro have 64KB of sram. I believe that the value of msp ...

en by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos