STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bluetooth classic profiles (SPP / A2DP) on STM32WB

Hello,I have experience using Bluetooth classic profiles: SPP and A2DP.Started using STM32WB and I understand it doesn't support these two above profiles, it only has a stack for BLE. Is this correct?Can I use STM32WB with SPP and/or A2DP, if yes - h...

JUker by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

Stm32WB55 custom board RF part error.

Hello, I have been testing my custom board using MCUs, Stm32WB series, these days.Actually, I successfully opened my own custom board with a functioning RF part (BLE).However, there is still an undeclared issue with new WB MCUs.When I used a new WB M...

WPARK.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi I am trying to connect an STM32WB core to an Alexa HUB. I use the STM32WB NUCLEO board and V1.13.1 SDK. The SDK's example is "Zigbee_OnOff_Server_Distrib"

I have followed the instructions on "Connecting STM32WB to Alexa Zigbee Hub" video tutorial. I have updated the FUS and the Zigbee stack at the last version.During the discover step the blue led go on but the Alexa doesn't recognize the STM32WB devic...

trx2001 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32WB55 ZigBee Neighbours Table size

Hi,I am working on a ZigBee project for the STM32WB55 which requires to send commands to all neighbours in the network. I saw in zigbee.nwk.h that I can request the entries of NeighborTable. Where can I see the max dimension of this table?I found in ...

E.C. by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to receive data from STM32WB55 on PC via BLE

Hi!I am using STM32WB to build a project and transfer data by BLE. I have tried with MATLAB to receive the data. But sometimes, MATLAB runs really slow,. Then some data are missed. Is there any software which I can use to collect my data. I need to ...

ZWH.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

RTC in with calendar

HiI am working on an STM32wl project where I need to use a real time clock, I use the Utilities that I have found in one of the examples that ST provides, it is the Sequencer, Timer server and System time.I can not see if there is a smart way to save...

spa23 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is the "Additional Beacon" function still supported?

I just started a project with STM32WB5MM module and STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.13.0. I implemented the BLE_Beacon example successfully. Now the question comes up if it is possible to send iBeacon and Eddystone advertisings alternating. I found a ACI_GAP_ADDI...

GBank.1 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos