STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

HAL_ADC_ConvtCpltCallback not getting triggered

Working with the STM32WB5MM.My intent is to trigger a one shot ADC/DMA combo that will read a bunch of pins with heavy oversampling, then trigger a callback for the processor to deal with later.Core Clock is 32Mhz, ADC clock is 1MhzI've got the ADC D...

JWieb by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to enable FPU on STM32WL?

Mates,   I am new in the environment of STM32. Now, I have a problem with a DSP application.   I'd like to use FFT functions on STM32WL55 board. However, when I try to use CMSIS built-in functions, the project can not be built, it gives VFP errors.  ...

Get UID and use it in BLE Local Name

Hi,I am using the STM32WB55 and would like to use part of the chip's unique ID as part of the local name in my BLE application.I was hoping someone could easily show me how I could do this, or at a minimum, get the UID?Thanks for any help.

kcire L. by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

P-NUCLEO-LRWAN2 Softwareupdate for endnote

I got the package P-NUCLEO-LRWAN2It consists of an endnode and a gateway for sending date from endnote to gateway and further to an application.In the manual (UM2587) "Getting started with the P-NUCLEO-LRWAN2 and P-NUCLEO-LRWAN3 starter packs" on p...

0690X00000As0bUQAR.jpg
GAM by Associate II
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos