STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Information about HCI, GAP and GATT for STM32WB15

Hi community.I try to learn about Bluetooth communication with STM32WB15 but it doesn't have AT server firmware so I try to design my own firmware base on STM32L412 UART communication and STM32WB15 with transparent mode firmware.The problem is to lea...

FSARR.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am currently doing my first steps on linux to build RIOTos and flash it to a Nucleo STM32WL55JC. If I do the same thing (hello world) with a Nucleo-L476 everything works fine, however if i try it with the Nucleo-WL55JC i receive the following message:

### Flashing Target ###Open On-Chip Debugger 0.11.0+dev-00748-ga70bab9e5 (2022-06-28-14:36)Licensed under GNU GPL v2For bug reports, readhla_swdInfo : The selected transport took over low-level target control. The results might differ compared to pla...

TFisc.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LoRaWAN integration in STM32WB55

I am using the STM32WB55 microcontroller where I use BLE and integrate my main program with code that I am implementing.On the other hand, I need to use LoRaWAN and for this I use the HOPERF RFM95 module in which only the radio part is integrated but...

OGarc.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Connect to a device BLE STM32WB55

Hello guys,I want connect to a bluetooth device from STM32WB.I've used this function inspiered to setup the connection with the device found when scanning but it won't connect to it it always print out Connection To Slave Failed with reason 0x46 whic...

0693W00000NrwPvQAJ.png
BLiwa.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos