STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Examples about USART serial communication (TX and RX simultaneously) with FreeRTOS. I am trying to adapt the examples in documentation (e.g. P-NUCLEO-WB55.Nucleo\Examples\UART\UART_HyperTerminal_DMA) to use them into FreeRTOS task but it is not working.

My purpose is to be able to send and receive serial communications using USART in asynchronous mode.When I try to adapt these kind of examples using UART_DMA in FreeRTOS, are not working. I copied the configuration regarding IRQs, DMA and USART inici...

SCana.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

BlueVoise, How to eliminate audio interference.

Hi! I started testing sound transmission to a smartphone using BlueVoice and noticed sound distortion.When recording speech, there are distortions, but they are not very noticeable. To check, I placed a speaker near the microphone and connected it to...

0693W00000NqBU3QAN.jpg 0693W00000NqBKLQA3.jpg 0693W00000NqBVLQA3.jpg
P____.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connect to beacon from STM32WB

Hello guys,I want connect to a bluetooth device/beacon from STM32WB.I've used this function to setup the connection with the device found when scanning but it won't connect to it it always print out "[BLE]   Successfully Connected to Slave" and then ...

BLiwa.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to increase transmit gain in STM32WB ?

I want to increase the gain of my Thread device. I am trying a simple loop as follows inside a sequenced task but it never exits. The seq have the lowest prio of all.int pwr = 0;   while(pwr != 4)   {   otPlatRadioSetTransmitPower(NULL, 4);   otPlatR...

NP by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

radio init planting

Hello, I'm using a STM32WL55JC in dual core configuration to communicate with LoRa protocol.I'm also working on an OLED display interface using I2C communication on the same MCU.I have a working application using LoRa communication without OLED inter...