STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Simple Ble Communication with stm32wb??

I've been starting a bl project recently.I want to implement simple communication using stm32wb chip. Like you can buy and use a UART-based Bluetooth module like HC-05.However, when I looked at the materials released on the web, there were many examp...

remoter by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hard Fault inside a RTC_Alarm_IRQ_Handler

Hello,I'm dealing with a problem in a STM32WB55, but the doubt is general about STM32 and FreeRTOS. Among the different tasks initialised in my program, I have a task running that puts the MCU in STOP2 mode. In parallel there is an RTC Alarm programm...

LJimé.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Direct replacement for STM32WLE5CCU6

Hi,I have a project that use the STM32WLE5CCU6 and I want to make a variation of this project without RF communication.Can you suggest me a reference to replace this MCU taking advantage of existing firmware without major changes. Preferably cheaper....

DCarv by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB Getting Started Series (WB55) Using Board: WB15

Hello, I am following this tutorialhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKYWy7LKL68&list=PLnMKNibPkDnG9JRe2fbOOpVpWY7E4WbJ-&index=16&ab_channel=STMicroelectronicsHowever, it is for the WB55. Does anyone have the configurations for the WB15 as the rest of ...

Shahin by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos