STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32WB5MMG short-range joining network

Zigbee test using 1xZC and 1xZR.For ZR to join network, the distance to ZC was limit to arround 2m. After join network, the distance ZR message to ZC can be extended to about 20m.​Not understand why the join distance so short. ​Here's my test setup: ...

ZChen.6 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WLE5 frequency deviation for FSK modulation

Greetings,what is the recommended frequency deviation parameter for the FSK modulation with 250 kbps bitrate?Or rather what is the dependency of RX sensitivity in relation to the FSK_FDEV parameter?I can see that the limitation is to have the modulat...

DTomi.1 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LoRaWAN_End_Node: varying configuration

Hello everyone,I am now working with LoRaWAN_End_Node on Nucleo-WL55JC1 and I found no place to change configuration such as BW, TX power, Spreading Factor, etc. in this example (Probably, I found at wrong places).Is it possible to change those facto...

HNguy.25 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can i start ble project with nucleo-wb15cc???

Follow Lecture : WB Bluetooth mesh - 7 Lab 1: Creating Bluetooth Low Energy project STM32WBMMG-DKHello, I am a student who recently started the low power Ble project.I bought a nucleo-wb15cc board and am working on the project. After reading this lec...

remoter by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos