STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

[BLE] Updating the stack

Would like to update the ble stack of stm32wb55 to 1.15.Do old commands from stack 1.13 are supported?And which parameter describes the stack version:APP_DBG_MSG("Wireless Firmware version %d.%d.%d\n", WirelessInfo.VersionMajor, WirelessInfo.VersionM...

DS.4 by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32 Programmer cli not working for MCU?

I connected my STM32WB5M DK with USB DFU mode according to manual and description.When i want to read or write the opt area over the cli and i got the error:Error: OTP programming is currently not supported on MCU devices What does it mean it is curr...

0693W00000Y94ReQAJ.png
CBuch.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to enable BLE in STM32WB5MMG using STMCubeIDE?

We made custome PCB board using STM32WB5MMG. We tried (489) BLE Security with STM32WB - 04 Simple BLE application generated from CubeMX - YouTube, and also we followed repository example too. We enabled the necessary settings which is mentioned above...

Target is not responding, retrying...

Using a sample example from your database code.Compatible with stack 1.15.0 (that is the stack I am running)STMicroelectronics ST-LINK GDB server. Version 7.1.0Copyright (c) 2022, STMicroelectronics. All rights reserved.Starting server with the follo...

DS.4 by Senior II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos