STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

USB dongle BLE STM32WB55

I have a problem with STM32WB55 USB dongle Nucleo. After adding some code (according to: AN5289 Building wireless applications with STM32WB series MCUs, https://stcommunity.st.com/t5/stm32-mcus/how-to-run-a-ble-p2p-server-simultaneously-with-usb-cdc-...

Resolved! STM32WB55 p2p router

Hello! Is it possible to connect stm32wb55 dongle to multiple servers without using a smartphone app???so i can get data from servers and see it on terminal over usb , like Realterm???

aicha by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! BLE

Can i connect stm32wb55 dongle as a central to different ble servers simultaniously and how to do it ? 

aicha by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32WB AT commands

Hello,I want to configure the STM32WB1x using AT commands. I tried sending just "AT" to see if it works with the pre-flashed firmware, but I received no response. I checked the firmware flashed on the chip, which is STM32wb1x_BLE_Stack_full_fw.bin, a...

abach by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32WB, cube and BLE time advertising

Hello,I'm working with the STM32WB in BLE mode.Cube generates the advertising time interval with these values:#define CFG_FAST_CONN_ADV_INTERVAL_MIN (0x80) /**< 80ms */#define CFG_FAST_CONN_ADV_INTERVAL_MAX (0xA0) /**< 100ms */Cube indicates that thi...

PCu1 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WL - How to re-transmit after Lorawan MAC_Tx_timeout

Hi, I'm using STM32WLE5CCUx MCUs with STM32Cube FW_WL_V1.3.0 firmware package. In order to find a workaround to this issue I'm trying to set the uplink messages as CONFIRMED.In this regard, once a MAC Tx_timeout is reached, is the re-transmission log...

NMeno by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos