cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I-CUBE-LRWAN, P-NUCLEO-LRWAN3, LRWAN_NS1, AT_Master Firmware Problem

rc.riboldi
Associate

I have a P-NUCLEO-LRWAN3 and I have downloaded the I-CUBE-LRWAN expansion software.

Using the project "STM32CubeExpansion_LRWAN_V2.1.0 \ Projects \ NUCLEO-L073RZ \ Applications \ LoRaWAN \ LoRaWAN_AT_Master \ STM32CubeIDE \ LRWAN_NS1" and following the procedure indicated on the file "readme.txt" on the VCOM port I cannot send and receive anything. I also tried to use the "LoRaWAN_End_Node / STM32CubeIDE" project but there is no project related to my SX1278 model. Instead the Gateway works perfectly. I've read all the existing documentation but can't get it to work. What i can do?

Thanks

Edit: by enabling DEBUGGER_ON in "sysconf.h" I can see this but I can't send AT commands0693W00000FA96cQAD.png

6 REPLIES 6
rc.riboldi
Associate

Ok, I was able by reading the source codes to set it up correctly.

rYurd.1
Associate III

Hi,

is it possible for you to share what was the changes/configs that you had been done? many thanks in advance. reha

ODUCO.1
Associate

Lrwan3 NS1 AT_Master

Hi, same problem, can't send AT command through Vcom, tried to connect ftdi device on port Uart1, same result. Any idea ? Thanks

hi

please can you help us to resolve the same problem. in fact which configuration do you execute in order to resolve the problems. thnaks a lot 🙂

Benaissa liouane
Associate

J'ai eux un problème sur mon kit lorawan 3 ou mon device stm32l073rz n'a pas pu communiqué a​vécu la gateway stm32F746zg,le message afficher join Failed !!

Hi,

For some reason The LRWAN_NS1 app crashes ("not responding, not responding...") when calling function DBG_Init(), whatever DEBUGGER_ON value is previously set (0 or 1).

Hack/solution that works: comment out DBG_Init() in file Core/Src/sys_app.c. You should see the AT command logs again on you terminal. But configuring them (freq region, for instance), as already observed by many, still doesn't work by sending AT commands from then terminal.

Rather than that, manually changing the the values in LoRaWan/master_app.c also do the trick.

YB