STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Periphiral module using DMA2

Posted on February 20, 2014 at 06:32Hello.I am working on a project in which i have to grab data from DCMI and store it to SDIO. Both of these periphirals are using DMA2. I have tested SDIO and it is perfectly working with DMA2. Now i have a bit of ...

ch2 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

DCMI, SDIO and DMA2 confusion

Posted on February 11, 2014 at 12:05Hi I am working with stm32f4 DCMI and SDIO interface. Both peripherals are connected to DMA2. I need to store data taken (from DCMI) by DMA2  to SDIO. I have set the following configurations. DMA_InitStructure.DMA...

ch2 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

TFT LCD SCREEN DRIVER

Posted on November 20, 2013 at 12:40Hi all,I want to controller tft lcd screen without lcd contoller IC suhc as ssd1963, ili9320.I want stm32fxx or power mcu.How to driver this tft screen?Thank you... #stm32 #lcd #discovery #tft #fcsm-lcd

DMA and DCMI issues.

Posted on November 05, 2013 at 17:50 Hi, I've recently been playing with a Keil MCBSTM32F200 board, specifically using the camera module. Essentially, I'm trying to use DMA2 to route the camera data to an arbitrary location in the SRAM in...

thomas2 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos