STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

STM32F070CB 9Bit SPI

Posted on September 30, 2017 at 11:02Test Nucleo board,(SPI_FullDuplex_ComPolling) I tried to modify SPI example code to drive LCD,But I have no idea how to send 9bit data ,I found data size setting, SPI_DATASIZE_9BIT?Clk send 9bit clock, but data a...

Kim Lui by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 and YCBCR

Posted on November 29, 2017 at 18:15Hi.I want to make an analog monitor with tvp5150am1 and I have a few questions.Can I connect TVP5150AM1 to DMA2D?I found &sharpdefine DMA2D_INPUT_YCBCR in the code, but in CubeMX no, what does that mean?Can I do w...

FSMC setup for LCD interface in AN2790

Posted on November 29, 2017 at 11:50I'm trying to set up the LCD interfacing demo from AN2790 on an STM32F417, and have a couple of questions about the FSMC interface configuration:1. On page 17, ADDSET and DATAST are configured for a cycle time of ...

STM32F407 Discovery DCMI OV7670 problem

Posted on November 01, 2017 at 22:23Hello,I am trying to capture data from ov7670 camera using DCMI and display it on LCD(later I want add some image processing). I'm storing image in QCIF format on internal RAM and then I'm sending it to LCD.So far...

0690X00000604BXQAY.jpg

Missing parameter in LCD_LL_DrawBitmap8bpp

Posted on November 22, 2017 at 13:13According to the emWin manual LCD_SetDevFunc can be used to set additional and / or user defined functions of the display driver.Examples from STM32CubeF4 are using the function within LCDConf_xxxx.c to set a low ...

bbee by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to Print Dynamic Variable with STemWin

Posted on November 22, 2017 at 16:19HiI'm using STemWin with STM32F429I Discovery board. I need show a variable on the Dialog. But I Don't know how to text a variable. Is there any example in this regard?Best RegardsThank you#print #stemwin #variabl...

Resolved! STemWin Swipelist exception

Posted on May 15, 2017 at 16:14Hello.I'm using STM32CubeF4 1.14.0 with STemWin 5.32 and have setup a simulation of the GUI in Visual Studio where I link the STemWin532_WIN32.lib into the project.I have found a severe problem with the SWIPELIST widge...

bbee by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

32F7 jpeg HW encoder

Posted on January 05, 2017 at 14:18Dear all,I would like to implement my routines to support the jpeg encoder/decoder included in the stm32F777.Unfortunately, the documentation of this interface is really poor (unusable to do a correct job).Does som...

Labels