STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

STM32H7 DCMI DMAMUX1 error

Posted on May 10, 2018 at 15:56Hello!I try to realize DCMI interface with DMA based on STM32H7 kit, and read two manuals such as  AN5020(page 45)  and  RM0433(page 638) . I suppose I have found some error. On the screen we can see different DMAMUX1 ...

STM32H7 DCIM

Posted on May 14, 2018 at 09:13Hi!Who has tested  this interface on STM32H7? I am not figuring out how to realize this with DMA. Nothing works... I considered example on F7 series and also tried set up settings. Of course,I read manual  AN5020. Why ...

Resolved! STemWin library linking problem

Posted on May 16, 2018 at 16:49Hello!I am trying to integrate STemWin graphic library into my project for STM32F7 discovery board, and cannot compile/link it correctly.After writing (copying) a simple hello world example and including all necessary ...

Jur Div by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to build an STemWin simulation?

Posted on November 16, 2017 at 09:29I'm trying to setup some gui windows using STemWin. It would be very helpful if I could compile some simulations to run on a PC (I suppose Windows, Linux is out of the question?). I have seen that in the STM32Cube...

STM32F746 - Discovery STemWin general setup

Posted on April 27, 2018 at 13:20Hello ST team, I kindly ask your support on the following: 1. How to setup and the files to be changed in order to store the static data (images) in the QSPI memory, how to use/setup the SDRAM 2. How to setup LCDConf...

TFT LCD MB895/S programming

Posted on April 26, 2018 at 08:33Hi friends,I would like to learn the programming of the TFT LCD module (p/n: MB895/S, SPI interface) which comes with the the evaluation board STM32 L073Z-Eval.  However, I just can't even find the programming specif...

ST32CubeMx and GRAPHICS configuration

Posted on April 02, 2018 at 11:28Hello,i am trying to configure my the CubeMX for my STM32F429I Disc 1 board to show the default hello world sample, which is generated from the Cube. I have try very much an have read the example in the firmeware pac...

Resolved! STEMWIN porting on orient LCD

Posted on April 03, 2018 at 07:35Hi i have a custom board based on stm32f769. i have interfaced orient 7inch lCD 800*480 in RGB mode. i could successfully configure the LTDC and external SDRAM (FMC based 32MB) and tried out displaying static image u...

libjpeg for DCMI

Posted on April 16, 2018 at 00:03Good day,I'm trying to find any info about the libjpeg for encoding a file in RGB565 obtained by the DCMI,  I`m woriking with the periphereal library but I can not find anything, has anyone an idea about how to start...

Labels