STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

How to start using the graph widget ??

this project is either too old or not workinghttp://sw-center.st.com/touchgfx/TouchGFX/Community/GraphApplication.zip my purpose is to read and translate the signal before adc channels but I have tried this file or using the old touch issue problemat...

Xpt2046 hal library

HiI want work by touch xpt2046I have an example for this but this used spl library. I created a project by cube an config spi2 then generated my project and add xpt library from example project to new project. All function work true Except WR_CMD fun...

mkari by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

TouchGFX with custom board

https://www.touchgfx.com/news/high-quality-graphics-using-only-internal-memory/Hey there ... I have a custom board having STM32F429ZI MCU. I'm using TFT display with ST7789V controller For my graphics related project, I'm going to use TouchGFX but th...

Camera with stm32F7

Is it possible to have good qualities video (1080p, or 4k) using a camera and the DCMI port of the STM32F7 ? I would like to make my own board using an F7 and a camera, then stream the video to my phone using Wifi or an Ethernet cable, but I am afrai...

emil28 by Senior
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Modifying the EWARM Project

https://touchgfx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020001992-Configuring-STM32F7508-DISCOit is only described by ewarm program but there is no information about keil related library installation under this titleModifying the EWARM ProjectAdd component...

0690X00000AQzLlQAL.png

Resolved! Do You plan to prepare the explanation or solution (video or something) to overcome 469/769 GUI applications obstacles ? Currently relevant ST tools are not sufficiently helpful :(

There is a "CubeIDE 1.0 and TouchGFX 4.10.0: Resolving integration issues (1080p) " video presented by Mr Matrin Kjeldsen on the Youtube. It is a very valuable material. It solves the problems, but only with the STM32F746G Discovery board. Analogues ...

jada by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos