STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

LCD interface

Hi,I have interfaced JHD162 16*2 LCD with Stm32.   // This lines are to be displayed on my LCD. But only one line is displaying //when I comment either of the lines. But both lines are not displaying at a time. ...

Kumar B by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

TouchGFX and CubeIDE touch problem

Yesterday I tried to study integration between CubeIde and TouchGFX wit a STM32F746G-Disco.After reading some tutorials, I made my first program.At first, all appeared OK (program was compiled and downloaded) but touch screen didn't work.So I used a ...

Hey everyone! I was using touch GFX Designer to create a project for the STM32F769I-DISCOVERY and after generating the code and testing both simulator and target, I proceeded to open the IAR project but this errors show up when debugging:

When debugging on GFX Designer , the display in the start shows up with some errors but when I press the display button it stars working as shown on the simulator.after generating the code and moving to IAR, the following warnings were displayed:The...

0690X00000AryfKQAR.jpg 0690X00000AryfzQAB.png 0690X00000Aryi4QAB.png 0690X00000AryhkQAB.png

status bar and screens: Which is better - use one status bar and several containers or use several screens with duplicated status bar?

I have a status bar on all screens. My current solution (A) is the use of one screen, one status bar and many containers which are used instead of screens. Using this method, I have to move the container which I want to edit on top in the designer. C...

awiernie by Senior II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

swipeContainer which turns around (page 1,2,3,1,..) I want to have a swipe container with 3 pages where the first page is selected if the last is swiped. Is there an easier way than proposed below?

I could derive a new container from the swipeContainer, but different from older touchGFX the swipeContainer is now a member of the generated ViewBase.I would try to solve it like described below, but is there an easier way?Proposed solution:Inherit ...

awiernie by Senior II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can part of an image be drawn and invalidated?

I need to draw part of an image. I found the following function:I have tried the image.draw() method and it does work. However, I am having issues with it because I am placing a progress widget behind it which invalidates that area and essentially wi...

0690X00000As0aRQAR.png
scottSD by Senior III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

touch gfx TEXT type

Hi,There is an example in touch gfx designer named "TouchGFX Demo 2". There is carousel for swiping the icons, while swiping icons, there is a text swiped below icons in MainMenuCarousel page. This text is constant and is defined as TEXT type, so we ...

er3481 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos